YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD
FOR A PERFECT SMILE
If you are an adult patient in our practice, you are in good company. One third of our practice is adults. We take special care of our adult patients to provide the high-tech esthetic treatment such as Innovation-C clear brackets and Invisalign.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends treatment for adults, when appropriate, in conjunction with regular dental care.
Some of the reasons correction of orthodontic problems are important to adults:
• Can help prevent or improve periodontal problems
• Can help prevent or reduce further bone loss around teeth
• Improves ability of the dentist to restore missing teeth
• Improves aesthetics for a better smile and facial appearance
• Improves function of teeth
• Improves self-confidence and self-esteem
• Improves oral health
By working together, the dental team can achieve results for patients that cannot be produced alone.
Final treatment decisions should be made in consultation with the family dentist, the orthodontist and other specialists, if necessary.